They’ve done a lot to try to remedy that with the next game of the franchise, Star Wars Battlefront 2. Last week, we got our first teaser for the game, which hinted at a timeline that would span every era of the Star Wars chronology, and more importantly, suggested (a suggestion that has been confirmed) that the game would have a dedicated single-player mode… although if it’ll be an actual cohesive story or a set of unconnected narratives (like what Battlefield 1 did) has yet to be seen.
As per usual, EA Origin users will get to see earlier than most, but what makes the upcoming launch of Star Wars Battlefront 2 (which is set to come out November 17th) so unique is that anyone who pays 5 bucks a month (or 30 for the full year) for a premium account get it way earlier, launching for those users on November 9th. That’s more than a week’s extra time battling each other in space.
But that’s not all! The game’s pre-order bonuses were finally released to the public. So, in the interest of keeping you informed, if you decide to pre-order the standard edition, you can expect the following treats:
- Exclusive Kylo Ren and Rey-themed looks inspired by Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Epic ability modifiers for Kylo Ren and Rey
- An epic ability modifier for the Millennium Falcon
- Early access to Star Wars Battlefront II - Play on November 14 (three days early)
- Upgraded versions of all four trooper classes (Officer, Assault, Heavy, and Specialist)
- Four epic ability upgrades - one for each trooper class
- Instant weapon unlocks and weapon modifications for each trooper class
It’s always been your money.