Not going to lie. But hey, they were having fun with it, and that is all that matters, right?
That's what I'd like to think...
Nevertheless, it's probably a good idea for you to check out the unveiling of the title here:
Yes, there is a furry panda heading the marching band.
Anyway, to get to the point, Just Dance 2019 will feature the following songs:
- OMG by Arash ft. Snoop Dogg
- Bang Bang Bang by BIGBANG
- Mi Mi Mi by Hit The Electro Beat
- Shaky Shaky by Daddy Yankee
- Narco by Blasterjaxx & Timmy Trumpet
- Dame Tu Cosita by El Chombo ft. Cutty Ranks
- Fire by LLP ft. Mike Diamondz
- Bum Bum Tam Tam by MC Fioti, Future, J Balvin, Stefflon Don, Juan Magan
- Finesse (Remix) by Bruno Mars Ft. Cardi B
- Mad Love by Sean Paul, David Guetta ft. Becky G
Wait for it...
The Xbox 360, Wii U, and the Wii.
I'm not kidding!
It is coming to the Wii.
Making Ubisoft the only company releasing titles for the Wii at this point in time.
Nevertheless, Just Dance 2018 will be for past and current gen consoles (sans PlayStation 3) on October 23.