This little sibling/child to the Nintendo Switch, set to arrive on September 20, 2019, is not only compact but also lightweight, making traveling with the Switch simple and easy. It'll also be available in three base colors: yellow, gray, and turquoise, though there will also be a special edition model - the Zacian and Zamazenta Edition - available when Pokemon Sword and Shield releases (11/08/2019).
But wait, what is the difference between the Nintendo Switch Lite and the original Nintendo Switch?
Well, besides pricing:
- Compatible with TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, and Handheld Mode
- Includes Joy-Con controllers
- Features HD Rumble
- Includes IR Motion Camera
- Created only for Handheld Mode
- Does not include Joy-Con controllers
- Does not feature HD Rumble
- No IR Motion Camera is included