Please tell me it won't run out of things to do after a week. Or two days.
Anyway, here is the takeaway from the letter:
- New Main Scenario Quests, which will be centered around "Tsuyu."
- A New Ivalice Alliance Raid - Ridorana Lighthouse
- A New, but Secret Trial
- A New Dungeon - The Swallow's Compass
- New Beast Tribe Quests - The Namazu
- New Sidequests - The Four Lords, Doman Reconstruction as well as additional Hildibrand adventures
- New Deep Dungeon - Heaven-on-High, which will be 100 floors (difficulty will spike at floor 31)
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Expansion - Pagos Expedition (if you like snow, prepare for a winter wonderland)
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid - Ultima Weapon
- Changes to Jobs, PvP, Glamour System, Performance, Cross-world Linkshells, and more
Truth be told, despite the lull I've been feeling with this game, I cannot help but feel a little hype.