Montauk Monster, dun dun dun...
Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:04 PM
...A raccoon? I was thinking something more ferocious. Maybe a dog? or a walrus? but... a raccoon? mind as well say it was a cat .. lol
My mouth dropped when he said that i was like woooooooww wait wtf? *replays* lol
Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:38 PM
Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:51 PM
Posted 16 August 2008 - 04:28 AM
Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:02 PM
Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:05 PM
Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:11 PM
- Raccoon (The legs appear to be too long in proportion to the body.)
- Sea turtle (Sea turtles do not have teeth) The creature is said to be a turtle because it appears to have what seems to be a beak. But some photos, with different angles, show that skin and tissue are missing from the front of creature's face.
- Rodent (Rodents have two huge, curved incisor teeth in front of their mouths)
- Dog or other canine such as a coyote. (Prominent eye ridge and the feet don't match)
- Sheep (Sheep don't have sharp teeth)
...perhaps a science experiment from the nearby government animal testing facility, the Plum Island Animal Disease Center...
I believe the Gov. was doing some weird testing maybe.
Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:05 AM
Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:06 AM
Wow this post is still going? I started this a year ago. hehe
lol, yeah, Johnny brought it back from the dead.
Posted 31 July 2009 - 01:17 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users