So a few things of note:
- Kulu, being the rock-grabber it always is, has managed to grasp the classic Final Fantasy crystal, which has amplified its size and presumably strength.
- A moogle escaped from the world of Final Fantasy XIV.
- Dragoons have made their way into Monster Hunter, complete with the AF1 gear.
- The Gae Bolg, the dragoon's iconic weapon in Final Fantasy XIV, is an Insect Glaive, a category of weapons known for its agility.
- Cactuars show up.
- Behemoth, which apparently uses the Zinogre (a monster that has yet to appear in Monster Hunter: World, by the by) skeleton, will cast meteor to essentially kill you.
- The event will begin on August 1 at 5pm PST.
Either way, look forward to it!